- Timber is a customer-driven platform that has been in continuous development for the last five years. We add new features on a monthly basis, and the features are driven by the needs expressed by our customers.
- Timber customers who have transferred over from eFollett have told us time and again, that our customer service is light-years ahead of Follet. We turn requests around in hours (or days for complicated requests) rather than weeks.
- Your Timber Website is built to shadow what you do in BL. If there are any changes to your in-store inventory (add/sell/remove items), those changes are visible on your Website within 2 minutes. When new items are added, we'll automatically download cover images, descriptions, shipping dimensions, etc.
- If you use Booklog's Course Management Module, your Timber Website will automatically create a Textbook Lookup page like this, then any changes you make to Adopted Materials (departments, courses, sections) will be visible within 2 minutes.
- You can add custom images and descriptions right to your Timber website--they will instantly appear (and the images are automatically resized for you).
- You can also add unlimited pages and products to your Timber site (and edit them through the Drupal CMS that we will customize for you.)
- When a customer completes a sale on your Website, you will receive an email notification, and that sale will automatically appear in your Mail Order Picklist in Booklog. (No importing of text files is required.)
How is Timber Different than eFollett?