- Switch over to the Text Management side:
- Open Faculty and Contacts:
- In the lower-right, click New
- Fill in the Basic info: name, email, etc...and click Save.
- From here you will need to locate a Section to assign them to. This is done from Maintain Courses and Adoptions:
- Choose a Term > Dept > Course > Section
- Then start typing a few letters of the instructor's Last Name
- When you hit "Enter" you can choose them from a list
Once you have created the new Faculty Records, they should be available in Timber Adopt within a few minutes.
To grant Store Manager permissions to a Faculty User:
- On your Adopt site, you can go to the Faculty Users tab, and search for them:
- On the right-side, click Edit User
- ...and Finally, click the Store Manager checkbox to provide them with Administrative privileges