If you navigate to your View Orders page in Timber you will see the following actions:
- Cancels the code and provides a credit to the Bookstore for the Redeemed code. (The customer will still need to be credit by returning the product to the Booklog MailOrder.)
PROCESS ORDER FOR REDSHELF
- Identifies RedShelf products - and their status.
RE-PROCESS ORDER FOR REDSHELF
- The same as above, generally useful when an order status has updated from Draft to Completed in Booklog.
RE-PROCESS ORDER: DETECT NEW REDSHELF PRODUCTS
- When Fulfillment has failed on an item, usually the culprit is an expired product. Once you have removed/substituted the product in the Booklog Mail Order, this button will Identify it. (This will automatically happen on its own every few hours.)
RE-PROCESS ORDER: REMOVE STALE REDSHELF PRODUCTS
- When Fulfillment has failed on item and there are no substitutes available, you can refund a customer's money in Booklog -- then click this item to remove it from the web order.
FULFILL REDSHELF ORDER
- This bypasses the automatic fulfillment. Generally useful when dealing with an impatient customer / urgent need.
In order to resend a RedShelf PIN -- the best route is to login to your account with RedShelf, locate the PIN, and email it. Our integration does not currently receive the PINs from RedShelf, but that will be added soon.